Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Oswald's reaction to being told he was charged with JFKs murder
  • Last night I was watching a documentary on KET my local public tv channel and they were showing the networks breaking the news that the President had been killed and of course the lone nut theory was endorsed. But that's not what caught my attention. I guess it finally dawned on me that Oswalds reaction to be told he was being charged with killing JFK. When he was speaking he said he only thought he was bring questioned for Tippits murder. Then I think a reporter said to him that he was. They way he reacts is interesting because it's like it's set in that he knew he'd been set up. Anyway I just wanted to share my thoughts on that.
  • MinMMinM
  • MinMMinM
  • That was a great documentary
    Thanks MinM
  • When I get more time I'll have to check our Richard Case Nagel. It looks like you posted a lot about him.
  • LordBaltoLordBalto
  • I agree with you actually. I'm iust saying I think he was like "oh yeah that figures" when he was told that. I've also thought he knew about it beforehand and that's why he reacted the way he did