Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

BOR 13-07-04: Walt Brown Interview
  • LordBaltoLordBalto
    One of the best episodes of Black Op Radio in years. I'm glad to hear that Walt Brown and John Armstrong are working together. These are the real researchers, not the silly "forensic analysis" of phony evidence peddled by Sherri Fiester. Did I mention I can't stand this woman?
  • OpenEyesOpenEyes
    Yes, the Walt Brown interview was superb.  I really learned alot and I am amazed by his encyclopediac knowledge base.   If there was a "JFK Jeopardy" I'm sure he'd win.  That said, I went to his website to learn more and was rather dismayed to find that he considers Jim Garrison -- no mincing words -- an utter fraud.  Tellingly, in Walt's review of Patricia Lambert's book I don't believe he once mentioned that the CIA and/or FBI had totally infiltrated Garrison's law office, which I can tell you -- being a lawyer myself -- that it can put a fatal damper on your case when files are lifted and your adversary has access to your list of witnesses and trial strategy.   
  • OpenEyesOpenEyes

• LordBaltoLordBalto
    The part about Garrison is sad. You'd think these folks would learn to work together.

Just an aside. I recently ordered a copy of the entire run of Probe on DVD, and it includes a long presentation of Armstrong's work on the two Oswalds. So, if you don't want to order Len's long interview, you can get much of the same material from CTKA.net. Whenever I get around to reading it, I may post a review. For now I'm still deep into my ancient history chronology project. I feel a certain kinship toward Walt Brown. It is truly amazing what you can learn just by determining exactly when something happened.