Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Buell Frazier and the "curtain rods" story
  • ngantngant
    As reported by By HUGH AYNESWORTH / Special Contributor to The Dallas Morning News, Sunday, 16 Nov. 2008.

Hugh Aynesworth is a freelance writer and author and was an eyewitness to the JFK assassination.

Texas cable news has just published his article concerning the long-suppressed testimony of Wesley Frazier, who gave Oswald a ride to their workplace at the Texas School Book Depository on the morning of 22 Nov. 1963.

http://www.txcn.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/tv/stories/DN-FrazierJFK_16ent.ART.State.Edition2.4a57a8e.html

Buell Wesley Frazier, 64, was originally interviewed in the Dallas Morning News. Here's the article:

www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/111608dnentfrazierjfk.3d76e89.html

And a related video with Wesley Frazier:

www.dallasnews.com/video/dallasnews/hp/index.html?nvid=299906

============================================

RELATED VIDEOS:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpgH4R7ICpw

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW1q16ZZR2c

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1hk0G32J0c

www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=dvp1122&search_query=Wesley+Frazier&search=Search

• tycoon52tycoon52
    I don't know about curtain rods being in a "bag".  I believe that they would simply have been carried out in the open.  If (and that is a big if) LHO had something wrapped in brown paper that morning and it was 24" + long, it was something he did not want anyone to see.  I do not believe that it would have mattered who saw him carrying curtain rods. So, if Buell Frazier told the truth on that fateful day, then Lee Harvey Oswald was up to something that was not exactly kosher.
  • Edit
      I believe it was Jim DiEuginio a couple of weeks ago that said Oswald carried only his lunch in a paper bag. The larger bag and the curtain rods are somebody else's story.
      Jim has always done his homework and I believe him wholeheartedly.
      The curtain rod story is a ruse designed to give a package that the rifle could've been carried in. Don't be mislead. There were three seperate rifles involved in this assassination. A 7.65 Mauser, a .303 Enfield and this Mannlicher Carcano which, by the way, does not match the Carcano that Oswald apparently ordered.
      Where is the Mauser and the Enfield found at the scene? ...and where is the gun Oswald apparently bought? Certainly it's not the one in evidence.
      Once again it must be stated that Lee Harvey Oswald tested negative  with the parrafin test... HE DID NOT FIRE A RIFLE ON OCTOBER 22, 1963... THIS TEST ALSO PROVES HE DID NOT FIRE EITHER OF THE PISTOLS THAT KILLED TIPPETT.
      There is no evidence Oswald was anything but a patsy. Haggling over the minutiae that has already been proven false just wastes time and resources

I also have to ask "Who is Wes Frazier?" Likely he's just an ordinary guy who happened to drive LHO to work. What seems to have happened afterward in my mind, is that he was asked to tell a white lie and once you've told a lie, you're doomed to either own up to it or repeat it. Could it be that Frazier has told the lie for so long he believes it? It could be as simple as that. After the press announced Oswald was the killer, Frazier was asked to put a nail in the coffin of the assassin. He did his part. He did what they asked and then kept quiet.
      The real evidence does not point to LHO at all so this tidbit must be assumed to be bogus.
  • I've seen on one of the "Men Who Killed Kennedy" shows Wesley Frazier say LHO had a package of brown paper under his arm and cupped in his hand.  Back in those days, it was common to buy stuff wrapped in brown paper, secured with string or tape. It wasn't a paper bag like deEugenio says. I heard the length estimated at 22 inches based on LHO's height. I've always wondered about it 'cause supposedly LHO already had curtains in his room and didn't need curtain rods.  Since I'm an afficionado of the Judyth Vary Baker story, I think the package may very well have contained part of a rifle, such as the bolt.

PS: I have a British Enfield 303 w/scope that I bought 10 years ago at a gun show in Austin, Texas. If someone comes up with a missile, I'll be glad to lend my rifle for analysis.
  • MinMMinM
    author said:

The curtain rod story is a ruse designed to give a package that the rifle could've been carried in. Don't be mislead. There were three seperate rifles involved in this assassination. A 7.65 Mauser, a .303 Enfield and this Mannlicher Carcano which, by the way, does not match the Carcano that Oswald apparently ordered.

Where is the Mauser and the Enfield found at the scene? ...and where is the gun Oswald apparently bought? Certainly it's not the one in evidence.

Once again it must be stated that Lee Harvey Oswald tested negative  with the parrafin test... HE DID NOT FIRE A RIFLE ON OCTOBER 22, 1963... THIS TEST ALSO PROVES HE DID NOT FIRE EITHER OF THE PISTOLS THAT KILLED TIPPETT.

There is no evidence Oswald was anything but a patsy. Haggling over the minutiae that has already been proven false just wastes time and resources

I also have to ask "Who is Wes Frazier?" ...

The real evidence does not point to LHO at all so this tidbit must be assumed to be bogus.

Thank you SSTEVE60 for cutting through all the crap and getting to the heart of it.

Down Goes Frazier:

http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/2010/09/buells-story-is-extremely-important.html

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=17801
  • chuck1972chuck1972
    the parafin test was invalid because the procedure was fatally flawed.

what kills me about the riffle is the shape of 2 different stocks i have seen pictured